Your personal information recorded by us with your knowledge is protected by DENTGROUP.
Your personal data is obtained through call center, website, verbal, written, visual or electronic media, call center, website, verbal, written and similar channels in accordance with DENTGROUP’s fields of activity in order to protect public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, examination, treatment and care services provided by DENTGROUP.
We may provide links on our website to other websites that are not operated by DENTGROUP. If you visit any of these websites, you should review the privacy and other policies of that site. We would like to note that DENTGROUP is not responsible for the policies and practices of other companies.
As with most websites, some information is collected and stored automatically, such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and license, internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and click data.
Some of our e-mail messages use link-click URLs that link to content on the Dent Group website. When our patients click on one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before reaching the destination page on our website. This link click data is tracked to determine interest in certain topics and to measure the effectiveness of our communication with patients.
Your personal data, within the scope of the Law and other legislation and for the above-mentioned purposes by DENTGROUP, Ministry of Health, sub-units and family medicine centers affiliated to the ministry, Social Security Institution, General Directorate of Security and other law enforcement agencies, General Directorate of Civil Registration, Pharmacists Association of Turkey, Judicial authorities, DENTGROUP franchise clinics, laboratories, medical centers, ambulances, medical devices and institutions providing health services in Turkey and abroad that we are in cooperation with as DENTGROUP for medical diagnosis and treatment, in case you are referred to another health institution to which you have been referred or to which you have applied, legal representatives you have authorized, lawyers you are working with, third parties you receive consultancy from, including tax consultants and auditors, regulatory and supervisory bodies and official authorities, suppliers, support service providers, archive service providers, business partners and other third parties whose services we benefit from or cooperate with as a company.
In addition, your personal and/or demographic information may be used for analysis studies. In this way, the products and services provided to you can be continuously improved, personalized and customized. This includes combining, updating or otherwise expanding your personal data collected through our websites and/or applications from time to time with data obtained from external sources or third parties.
We attach importance to protecting your personal data in accordance with legal requirements and ensuring confidentiality. Accordingly, we take necessary administrative and technical measures including, but not limited to the following;
In our Privacy and Security Policy, information that personally identifies you and/or is used to communicate with you is defined as personal data. By visiting our website and/or making online transactions, you agree to the following terms;
1. All documents on the Dent Grup Diş Sağlığı Danışmanlık Hizmetleri Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (“DENTGROUP”) website are the property of DENTGROUP.
2. Although measures have been taken within the current possibilities to ensure that the DENTGROUP website is free of viruses and similar software, the user is obliged to supply his/her virus protection system and provide the necessary protection on his/her personal computer to ensure the ultimate security. Within this framework, the user accepts that he/she is responsible for all errors that may occur in his/her software and operating systems and their direct or indirect consequences due to entering the DENTGROUP website.
3. Any information contained on the DENTGROUP website is for promotional and informational purposes only. The user may in no way claim that the ‘information’ contained on the website is incorrect or that he/she has suffered damage based on this information. The user agrees that DENTGROUP shall not be liable for any outdated information published on the website.
4. DENTGROUP reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the content of the site at any time, to change or terminate any service provided to users, and to delete user information and data stored on the DENTGROUP website. Although every precaution has been taken to ensure that the DENTGROUP website is error-free, DENTGROUP cannot be held responsible for errors that exist or may occur on the website.
5. Due to the nature of the internet environment (www), information can circulate on the internet without adequate security measures and can be received and used by unauthorized persons. DENTGROUP is not responsible for any damages arising from this use and handling.
7. This agreement shall be executed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Turkey, without any legal contradiction. If any provision of this agreement is illegal, invalid or for any reason not legally enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be excluded from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and legal enforceability of the remaining provisions.